Things You Thought You Would NEVER Say...

Kale! If you eat another of your shirts I'm going to make you go without clothing.

Feb 23, 2009

Blogger Templates

Okay, that's it!
Up with this shit I will not put!
Why in the hell can't I find a website with free blogger templates that don't suck? Pyzam has a few that are alright but if you use them all of your accessories and links disappear! My sister sent me to a website called "The cutest blog on the block" but they all sucked the big green weenie. (sorry Tobi but I am so not into the scrapbook look.) I want artsie in a deadly and dark sort of way type of layout.
Is that really too much to ask?
Later
BD

2 comments:

NovelTeaMommy said...

leeloublogs.blogspot.com

Lot's of cute, but a few other options that might interest you.

(Was killing my lunch hour exploring different blogs and linked over from Tobi's. Nice to meet ya : P )

Mammallama said...

BD read your damn comments... Thanks for the tip NovelTeaMommy.