Things You Thought You Would NEVER Say...

Kale! If you eat another of your shirts I'm going to make you go without clothing.

Apr 28, 2008

I'm gonna get it.




She's going to kill me for this, but I took some pictures of Xandra while she was asleep in the back of the car. She had just spent the night at one of her friends' house for a birthday party. They had stayed up til 3 or 4 am and she was tired but I wanted pictures of her neon pink hair and the shorter cut for posterity.

So at the risk of being persecuted for catching her unawares I give you:

Xandra!

1 comment:

Tobi said...

Oh great pink! I bow down and worship you! I love the pink and live only to serve!!

We'll just never tell Xandra that she has been blog-stalked. I love her hair.

Thank you for posting pictures of the high ruler of the universe.