Things You Thought You Would NEVER Say...

Kale! If you eat another of your shirts I'm going to make you go without clothing.

Apr 26, 2008

The Amoo Tree








I have found it!

There is a tree growing in front of a house across the street from Phoenix's school. Is it not just the perfect color for mom? I want to get one for her for mother's day, but I don't know what kind of tree it is.

Throw me a fricken bone here.

If you know please leave a comment.
In the picture the flowers haven't bloomed yet, but I think they will look like the white and red flowers in the second picture of this post. The second plant is the tree we both want around the perimeter of our backyard. It could be jasmine, it smells heavenly, but I can't get a close enough look on the nursery web sites so I'm not sure.
Help me, I am retarded.

1 comment:

Tobi said...

Cool new background BD! I love all the pictures of Kale and Phoenix. They are such cute little climbing monkeys.

I don't know about the trees but I will look online for you.